The Morimoto Matchbox Bi-xenon Projector is the worlds smallest projector that has both low and high beam capabilities. With the threaded mounted shaft and extremely compact size, these go where no projector has gone before! Literally
What makes them so popular? Easily the smallest bi-xenon capable projector on the planet, it’s a technical marvel something like this can be retrofitted into a fog light!
Installation Summary: Remove headlight lens, insert the threaded mounting shaft through the pre-existing hole in the back of the reflector, hand-tighten, check rotation, tighten, and re-seal headlights. Minimal cutting involved. (if any!)
Performance highlights: With a pre-installed clear lens and their flat cutoff their, their light output is on par with any other projector in this size category. Plenty of foreground light and a great high beam make them an excellent addition to any main headlight retrofit.
Coming standard with your choice of either MicroGatling shrouds to keep things compact and easy to assemble, you’ll be able to finish things up clean with these.
Get ’em while they’re hot! The Matchbox is available in limited quantities due to their small volume production, we’ve gone out of stock on these for up to two months at a time.
- 2x Morimoto Matchbox Bi-xenon Projectors
- Cutoff Shields: Flat (non-stepped)
- Lock rings: Machined aluminum, 26mm Hex shape
- Adapter plates H4
- Lens: 46mm optically clear
- Wiring: Sealed 9006 inputs
- Shrouds: MicroGatling
- No modification required: H4, H7 headlights
- Minor modification possible: H1, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9005, 9006, 9007 headlights
- Headlight Sizes: Extra small – Small
- Bulbs: H1 HID (Morimoto recommended)
- Shrouds: MicroGatling or MicroGatling 2.0
TECH SPECS: Dimensions
- Depth: 110mm (4.40in)
- Width: 75mm (3.00in)
- Height: 55mm (2.2in)
- Diameter (lens): 46mm (1.84″)
- Diameter (mounting shaft): 27mm
- Housing depth required: 45mm
- Recommended for: Fog light retrofit with less mods
- Cutting involved: Little/none
- Time to install: 4 hours (estimated)